CIMBS SMALL MONTHLY TRAINING GROUPS
Methods of Training:
- Video-recordings of clinical therapy sessions by participants and instructors.
- Elaboration of CIMBS therapeutic skills
- Experiential learning with demonstrations and role-playing
- Discussions of Theory
• Training Groups in Seattle, Washington
2271 NE 51st St
Seattle, WA 98105
Monthly Small Group Meeting Dates:
Group #1 with Terry – Friday Mornings 9:00-12:00
Group #2 with Terry – Saturday Mornings 9:30-12:30
Group #3 with Terry – Friday Mornings 9:30-12:30
Group #4 with Terry – Friday Afternoons 2:00-5:00
Group #1 with Beatriz – Saturday Mornings 9:30-12:30
Ellen’s Group – Fridays from 12:30-3:30
(Please note that Ellen’s group meets in Bellevue at 915 118th Avenue SE, Suite 285)
NEW: Individual Supervision with Beatriz Sheldon
Beatriz Sheldon is now offering one-hour individual supervision (via Zoom) with an emphasis on Differentiation. This is also a great opportunity to work through any other difficulties you may be having with your patients.
- Offered monthly, on Fridays or Saturdays for one hour
- You will need to have your video on during supervision video calls
- $150 per session
Note: If you would like to do this with other colleagues, the timing can be extended to accommodate additional people.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Beatriz directly at email@example.com or 206-522-8553 ext. 234.
Individual Supervision and Specialized Training with Dr. Ellen Beauchamp
Ellen Beauchamp is now offering one hour appointments for therapists for individual supervision and/or specialized training in CIMBS.
Are you interested in any of the following:
A. Collaborating with your DVDs regarding presentation for CIMBS certification.
B. Individual Supervision
- Enhancing and practicing incorporating “The Core System ‘A Team'” and the see foundational emotions with parallel processing
- Exploring and understanding the inter-connectedness of the four levels of CIMBS
- Collaboratively exploring segments of DVD sessions to examine and strengthen your own abilities and confidence in the integration of the CIMBS principles.
If so, please contact Ellen for an appointment or more information at 425-456-0145.
Monthly Consult Group Meeting with Zandra Zimmerman
Zandra’s Consult Group – Every second Saturday of the month at 10:00am
At least 3 participants are required for this meeting to take place
(Please note Zandra’s group meets in Bellevue at 12356 Northrup Way)